Tuesday 18 November 2014

November Lusting


Laid-back luxe on the wish list this week. These roll neck jumpers are everywhere at the moment, perfect for the winter season and as usual Zara are on point. These feathered heels are super cute and will are top of my to-buy list, they will instantly quirk up any outfit. I have seen this roll top bag in store and it is lovely and soft and just perfect My only problem is I already have the exact same bag, just a lot less furry, do I really need two? Probably not, but is that enough to stop me? Again, probably not. The earrings are not something I would normally go for but I feel they are something I can carry from day to evening and are easy to wear to instantly glam up any outfit. I'm not normally Topshop's biggest fan but at the moment i'm really impressed.
                                                             

15 comments:

  1. loving everything!!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely in love with that jumper!!! looks soooo cozy and comfy. I want it now! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your picks here. I actually asked for a similar oversized two-length jumper for Christmas this year. I have pants just like on your wish list and wanted something special to pair them with!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it?! Come payday i'm hoping it will be mine!! xx

      Delete
  4. Cutest outfit!! :D Love all of it!
    We should follow eachother on g+! Let us know :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. In lovvveee with that jumper - gotta love a bit of Zara!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need ALL of these <3 <3 <3 The jumper especially! Haha, Jenn xx

    unitedvibe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. topshops one of my absolute favourites :) follow me back? xx

    http://inkmeincelestine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jumper looks so cozy! And you can never have enough bags ;)

    www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! Especially love the jumper and heels :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear, I like your blog very much! ! Everything is so beautiful! I like your style of writing and your photos! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear one your blogs are the true spirit of knowledge and skills. I congratulate you for your popularity on the internet for superb quality of blogs. Keep it up I promise to come again to read out the Clothing and Fashion blogs to make myself well aware of the facts that are going on around the world.
    cheap clothing uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good site you’ve got here ... It’s hard to find excellent writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!
    buy latest womens clothing

    ReplyDelete