I'm planning to pick up a few bits from the clothes show live next month for my sister and friends but if you are struggling for inspiration, here are a few girly ideas for little stocking fillers or even secret santa presents! My favourite is the make up bag, maybe a present to myself?
1. Pink Hetty Hoover Mug - Topshop - £10 - I think this would be a great stocking filler, its, fun, useful and PINK! and we all have hundreds of mugs but who wouldn't love a new one for sipping warming festive drinks on Christmas Day?
2. Natural Soy Wax Alphabet Candle - ASOS - £3 - This is a bargain gift, to help add a little extra to a present, it is lightly fragranced and comes in a lovely little box, an absolute steal at this price for a personalised gift.
3. Pink Gnome Light - Urban Outfitters - £8 - This also comes in green and blue for anyone less girly. Its a small battery operated light that I think is just one of those really fun presents that no one really needs (lets be honest) but who cares, it's fun and quirky and not too expensive!
4. Little Luna Moonstone Ring - Dixi - £26 - This sterling silver, milky moonstone ring is gorgeous, if you haven't checked out Dix jewellery before, head over to their website to have a look at their modern and vintage jewellery, i'm hooked, everything is beautiful, i'm also a big fan of their turquoise rings.
5. Models Own Gel Polish Set - Superdrug - £15 - A nice mix of brights and nudes, a variety of best selling shades. This gift set is 10x10ml miniatures, perfect for any polish obsessives or those wanting to expand on their collection, this would be a good call for a secret santa present, most girls would love this gift, theres shades for everyone here!
6. Novelty Make Up Bag - ASOS - £18 - I WANT THIS!! I think this is great, I would be delighted to receive this as a Christmas gift. It's large and with it having a black lining any marks won't show up as much as they would on a lighter lining, which is always good. Also, asos currently have the 20% student discount offer on at the moment to help keep costs down.
Has this helped at all? Let me know! x