001. Khaki Pocket Shorts from Topshop. Although I have only just bought 3, yes 3, pairs of khaki shorts, I want more! These are longer in length and I think the pocket detail is great. I think the white drawstring tie give these a really sporty casual look too.
002. Peace Vest from Topshop. Still so so so into dip dye clothes at the moment and and vest tops with love arms I love, especially as i can flash my tattoo off now! This top would go with so many things, short shorts or jeans for a casual look and I can think of a few black skirts I have that I could dress it up with.
003. Pink Plastic Raincoat from Miss Selfridge. Need this in time for festivals this year! I'm going to Reading and hopefully Summer Sundae too. I need a new raincoat and this is bright pink, possibly I could justify buying this...
004. Gold Triangle Studs from Topshop. Is it just me or are triangles the thing going? Genuinely I am triangle obsessed. I quite want a triangle tattoo too. Then again I want loads of tattoos. I just want everything really!
005. Dip Dye Tunic from Topshop. On the website this says petite but I have seen a non-petite version in store. Love this but I know I would wear it one time and then be over it. Or maybe not? I don't know but i want it!
006. Scarf Print Playsuit from River Island. I would most likely only wear this on a night out and then complain about toilet hassles of playsuits! I like how the print runs down the centre of the suit and need some more classy items in my wardrobe asap!
Also, is it really bad that I want this top? What's better than a vest top with a picture of Barbie, Ken and the rest of their plastic crew?! Probably quite a lot really.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway too if you haven't already! xoxo